St. Onufry in Wisłok Wielki
St. Onufry in Wisłok Wielki, located in the Komańcza commune in Podkarpacie, it was erected in 1853 and consecrated in 1854. The Greek Catholic church is a wooden, log structure with an elongated nave, a separate women's gallery and a vestibule, as well as a gable roof covered with shingles. The interior is decorated with the preserved three-zone iconostasis from the time of its creation, the canopy over the altar, the Stations of the Cross, the confessional, the cross, procession banners, and the 19th-century polychrome. After World War II, the building was renovated and restored many times, maintaining its original character. Since 1948, it has been the Roman Catholic church. Next to the church there is a bell tower – a gate erected in 1902, in which in 1997 three modern church bells were installed, consecrated by John Paul II. In 2002, a small museum of orthodox church art was established in the church tower and attic.
- 45 min