The Biecz Land Museum in Biecz
.The Biecz Land Museum in Biecz was opened on December 20, 1953 as the Museum in Biecz, in a tenement house from 1519, the so-called Kromerówka, where it included three departments: ethnographic, historical and natural, and then moved its seat to 1 Węgierska Street and in 2003 received its current name. The reorganization of the facility in 1961 meant that the exhibitions are related to the history of the region and the city of Biecz. Currently, the museum complex includes five historic buildings, located within the city's old town: the Barianów Rokicki House, the so-called House with a Tower, Kromerówka, Blacksmith's Tower, Soviet Tower and Little House.
- 60 min